Referring Friends & Family feels good and you earn credit doing so!
1. Share your reward via email, social media, or from our website. You might even try face-to-face. 🙂
2. Those you refer should provide your name when scheduling their first visit.
3. You get rewarded $50 for every referral who becomes a member. That $$ goes toward your 25 Again account.
Dermal fillers are injectables used to restore or add volume to the skin, contour the face, and smooth away wrinkles and fine lines. They can be made from a variety of materials, with hyaluronic acid being one of the most common.
- Volume Restoration: As we age, our face naturally loses subcutaneous fat, which can result in a loss of volume and firmness. Dermal fillers can restore this lost volume, especially in areas like the cheeks.
- Smoothing of Wrinkles and Fine Lines: Dermal fillers can be used to fill in and smooth away facial lines and wrinkles, providing a more youthful appearance.
- Lip Enhancement: Fillers can be used to add volume to thinning lips, enhance lip shape, or correct asymmetry.
- Contouring of the Face: They can be used to enhance or restore a youthful curve to the cheeks, define the jawline, or shape the nose in some cases.
- Reducing Appearance of Scars: Dermal fillers can be used to elevate depressed scars, making them more even with the surrounding skin.
- Reducing Under-Eye Hollows: The under-eye area or the tear trough can be treated with specific fillers to reduce the appearance of hollowness or dark circles.
- Hydration: Fillers, especially those based on hyaluronic acid, can provide hydration to the skin since hyaluronic acid retains water.
- Immediate Results: Unlike some cosmetic treatments that take time to show results, the effects of dermal fillers are often visible immediately after the procedure.
- Minimal Downtime: Most patients can return to their regular activities shortly after receiving the treatment.
- Temporary and Reversible: Many fillers, especially those made of hyaluronic acid, offer temporary results that gradually diminish over time. If a patient is unsatisfied with their results or experiences complications, certain fillers can be dissolved using an enzyme called hyaluronidase.
- Alternative to Surgery: For individuals not ready for surgical interventions, dermal fillers offer a non-surgical option to address aging and aesthetic concerns.
- Enhanced Skin Elasticity: Some fillers have been shown to stimulate the body's collagen production, improving skin elasticity over time.
Varies per patient. Your skin expert will determine the best timeline for your skin.
It's essential to consult with a 25 Again skin expert before undergoing dermal filler treatments to ensure you're a suitable candidate for the procedure and to understand the potential risks and benefits. Proper technique, expertise, and knowledge of facial anatomy are crucial to achieving optimal results.